Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Sewing Machine

hey one night santa was sleeping in his chair watching tv??? (is that possible) I think only men can do that. Anyway I thought I should help out santa he was getting behind with his Christmas shopping....so I ordered a new sewing machine isn't online great!!
Isn't she pretty anyway, I have a grace frame and am using it on that to machine quilt my quilts speaking of that is the first one done on it.
I don't remember how long ago I made this top but several years. I was trying to use up some of my chicken fabric collection. So I got it done now I don't have anything for the binding. I wonder if I would  be able to find black fabric online ha ha.
An old dump truck of the kids in our backyard, works as a birdfeeder, one day there was close to 10 Blue Jays eating fun to watch.
JMf

No comments: