Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just stuff and the propane tank...

Notice anything different with the books? I was looking at a magazine the other night, and it said to arrange your books by colors!! So I did!!
This is a kit I bought in Rapid city.
I think it will be an easy pattern, and would work for any style of fabric. I might have to make more than one! I shouldn't have put the pictures on here it might be along time before you see the finished quilt.
We are going backwards on the propane tank. I didn't know it was going to snow today. It seems like winter has been forever. When I was a kid we had winters like this, but it was fun then because NO SCHOOL, and we thought it was fun to play in the snow. Why can't I feel that way now?? I'm sure it's not because of my age, you know 29 is not that old ha ha.
all for now JMF

No comments: