Monday, April 11, 2011

Just when I think I have nothing to write about!!

I'm down the basement minding my own business...when Greg gets home from town and yells down the buffalo are out. WHAT!!! So the chase is on.

wrong way girls.

So I take pictures out of the pickup on their way by. I am blocking an open gate so technically I am helping!

There is one in every group. They are like sheep tho they like to be together.
So they all get back together.
They make it back home to the pasture they have lived in for 15 years. Now to find out how they got out.
Fence down Greg thinks the beef bulls damaged it this winter and the buffalo just found it today and decide to go on an adventure.
Scared up a goose checking fences.
We are so happy to be back home!! She is in a buffalo wallow.


Dusting herself they are so big but can toss themselves back and forth. Wished I could have gotten closer for picture but couldn't get through the water.
Greg checked all the fence so all should be quiet for awhile, except in the calving pasture we have had almost 30 calves a day for the last few days.
get-r-done..........JMF


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can only imagine what fun you have! Thanks for sharing!