Monday, May 2, 2011

Relay for life Quilt.

Carrie and the kids came on Sat, we started putting together a quilt, for her relay for life team. (not this one) Then the next day it turned into a quilt for a grandkid so it won't be shown here for a while. I then felt bad about the relay quilt so I cut out another one. Oh by the way it was so fun to have Carrie and I sewing together and Sarah to visit with, the time flew by. The kids even played good, so we got a lot done.
I just bought this pattern at the quilt shop in Dell Rapids last week.
It's fast as long as you keep the picture handy!!
I picked the red square fabric first then dug in my totes of fabric for colors to go with it. I love it when a plan comes together!!!!!!!!!
2 more pieces to sew.
Top all done.
It's kindof hard to tell but it's little cowboys and girls.
This is a reminder of the last quilt trip I went on and I'm leaving on one Thurs..........can't wait. I'll take lots of pictures and post when I get back.
Surprise Carrie I hope you like the quilt...... I'll get it finished and to you soon.    JMF

No comments: