Monday, July 4, 2011

Ramblings...........

Belle Johnny's pup. She stayed out in the rain shower we got on Fri. Shes a nice dog and comes to visit us once in awhile.


Fri we tested bulls ( well I cooked meatballs, hash brown bake, broccoli and cauliflower salad, olive cheese bread and cookies, and entertained Johnny and Lucas). Anywho all but one tested ready for the cows! Jared made a quick trip to the in-laws and brought home a Callies Angus bull, so everything should be AOk.
The boys and I were waiting for the guys to get the last bulls loaded to take out to pasture when Lucas found the snake. I don't care for them so I just took a picture from a distance. They kept and eye on it and showed their dad and papa.
Earlier in the day the boys showed me the duck nest that was found while cutting hay. They stayed clear of the nest so their should be some baby ducks soon.
The 2nd to last bull out to pasture. I rode along ,and we ate supper in Oldham.
 fresh hay bale
 maple tree in the calving pasture
turtle I met along the road home!

The pumpkins are getting bigger and bigger!!!!!!!!!
I went to my class reunion last night, had a nice visit with a good friend. I don't think we had seen each other for 10 years!!!!!!!! We don't live that far apart either. I think we need to do something about that Aggie! Peggy you need to call sometime when you are home too.
life is good JMF

No comments: