Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grand Opening


I went to the grand opening of the Maroney Commons very nice and a neat building. I wish it lots of success. I sure hope Jared and Sarah get to raise the boys in a successful community with hope for the future.
 I am looking forward to eating in the Forecast restaurant some evening.
There is a nice conference center, hotel, and gift shop which brings me to my next pictures.
 A friend, Faye asked me if she could display some of my quilts and pillows in the gift shop, as it wasn't finished for the openhouse.  I was honored to lend a few things.
 She will be featuring made in South Dakota items.
It looked nice that day. I can't wait to see all the fun stuff she finds to fill the gift shop with!
Thanks for the rain this morning and no hail............JMF


No comments: