Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pillow, and a few other things.

Isn't she beautiful?

 I wanted to make some things for the Children's Care Corner fund raiser. I had a couple of aprons one hand, but wanted to make something else. So here's the story!
I had some transfer sheets that you could run through your printer so I found this print of a saying on another blog. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com
Sorry about the sideways anyway it worked fine till I pulled the sheet off and some of the transfer came with it. I can work with that just scuff it up alittle more and I now have Shabby Chic. That's my story anyway!!
 I added this and added that. Ribbon and some fringed fabrics.
 Dug out some thick wooly felt for the star.
 Maybe some yoyos.
It's done and on it's way to town. I have never heard the saying but it fits most little boys.
 Now on to food!!
 Cut up an apple and then add any fruit you have grapes, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries.
 Some shredded cheese or a sliced up cheese stick.
 one container of yogurt my favorite is black cherry, but didn't have any yesterday.
and enjoy so easy and delish!!!!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I'll have to try the fruit recipe. It's nice to have something quick and cool to make on a hot day.

Kay said...

Your pillow is very nice--was at three quilt shops today--fun

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love the saying on the pillow! Very cute!

beckaboots said...

I love this pillow! And the saying is so cool. Great job! :)

Bekah
beckaboots.blogspot.com