Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan 2011 in review...............

 I thought I would go back through last years pictures and post some from each month. The years are going by so fast. If you are reading this and are under 30 years old take time to enjoy the ride it goes too fast. Ok enough:) I found out I took way to many pictures of birds squirrels and rabbits!
 Some of the quilts and wallhangings I made last year. No wonder I haven't been in the mood to sew. I'll be back I'm sure!!

 Our sign is still standing. The boards are cedar and we are having trouble getting the color to stay. You can't see it in the picture but the wood has alot of red in the grain. More on that in the spring we are trying something different.
 We must have had some warm weather in Jan.
 I got my kindle I have lots of books downloaded but only have read maybe 7 of them.

Sold calves the beginning of Jan that's always a good feeling. That's all I have for Jan must have been an exciting month. I got to thinking is that our Jan?? So I checked the calendar we always write stuff on it and sad to say yes it was:)
Happy trails   JMF

No comments: