Saturday, March 23, 2013

Out my window...................

 I had two bibs cut out Then when someone wanted a couple of western girl bibs I got busy and made them all.



 John's cat had 5 kittens. He made a little pen for them, she had them in with the bottle lambs.
 I was watching these 2 squirrels the other day chase each other away from the corn buffet It's all you can eat:)
 Here's our cat a wild one. She comes over and eats corn once in awhile so I took some milk out to her. She ran away but came back when I went in the house.

 She stayed til she got it was all gone.
 She or he I guess had to have a few breaks.
 I don't think it would win any beauty contests, but has an interesting look!

 I have to quit taking pictures in the basement. It must be the lighting.
 She's at Higher Grounds.
 I bet the geese wonder why they left the warmer weather for this. It's gloomy and cold.

Hoping for spring weather...................JMF




2 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Hope that spring weather brings lots of rain! I still have those bibs on my list. Yours are always super cute!
I love kittens! It's one of my favorite things about spring. Looks like you're running a bed and breakfast for the critters. :) I've been accused of that too. :)

Sara said...

Those western bibs are just too cute. I did some western burb cloths for my niece's little girl. The bibs would be a good way to "grow" with her.

I enjoyed the cat, the squirrels, and the geese. That is part of the enjoyment you get from living where you do.