Saturday, April 27, 2013

Russia goes country!

 I know I showed this Russian doll the other day but I wanted to show her first and then...................




 Show how she "went alittle bit country" LOL I think these little guys will be gifts. I plan on making a little doll blanket to go with the cowgirl. I always start the post and then think I should have gotten the address to the free pattern, it's at ithinkisew good that we have google!
 These are the quilts from our last quilt guild meeting.




 This is a charity project that we are doing this year. It is small blankets for still born babies. A sad project, but we hope it will bring comfort to the parents. We were told there is a need for them.




 These last 2 are made using the storm at sea block. Nancy gave a demo on the block.
the sun is shinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JMF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I check your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work!



Feel free to visit my page - remove cellulite thighs