Sunday, July 14, 2013

Moving Cows..............

 Sat we moved some cows and calves from one pasture to another. Jared used their new horse, and it went pretty good!!

 I thought maybe the cows would be scared of the horse, but I guess not.


 His name is Rio he's pretty green yet but I hope he turns out to be a good horse for them.

 My photographer was having a good time. The red cows is his so he says!!! Thanks Lucas maybe you will be famous someday for your pictures of cows:)
 So here's what the cows left ...................
 To a  new and greener pasture.


 Plenty of grass and water what more could a cow or a rancher ask for??? The only thing I can think of is rain and we got 1 inch of that last night!!!!!!!!!!
I love my life...............JMF

2 comments:

Elva said...

Yea Hah - Jared and Rio! Both looking good :)

Tammy said...

Allways lovely to see your wonderful pics and posts. yall have such beautiful land