Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival......

 This is one of the few quilts I have made this year. My nephew and his gal had a baby girl.Then I realized I didn't have a quilt for them. So I made a dash to the sewing room and decided it had to be a hunting quilt as they both hunt. I had these animal panels for awhile, really I am hoarding them!!. I did have a piece of pink cammo so it turned out perfect for their little future hunter:) It measures 45x45.
   
Blogger's Quilt Festival!!!
Please check out all the quilts at the Festival I know I am going to try and get to alot of them........JMF



5 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Very cool - and completely unexpected!

a maidenhair fern said...

I like the colors you chose for your quilt. It makes your animal panels pop.

Sara said...

I always have to smile when I see the pink camo fabrics. So many cute options out there. This is a great combination with the wildlife panels. Clever idea!

Moneik said...

Such a fun baby quilt! I am a true pink camo lover and have several bags, purses, PJ's, coat, t-shirts and diaper bags, all pink camo. Hunting season is just around the corner. I didn't buy the pink camo satin I found at Hancock's though. At $18 a yard, it was a little spendy for my taste.

Brenna said...

These fabrics are great! I'm a sucker for a good camo too :)