Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thank You Sue................

 Sue made us coconut cookie houses to decorate. She knew John and Lucas would be here Sat while their mom and dad went to Sioux Falls for a fun day. I think we had the day of fun tho. they were Christmas shopping so I will leave it up to you to decide if that was fun or not.....
 That kid has a huge hand!!!!!!!
 Sue sent the icing I just had to buy a couple of bags of candy.
 They are coming along nicely:)
 Sue has made the real gingerbread houses many a time. She is the gingerbread queen, take a bow Sue!! !!!!
 She also sent the cookies too.
 The big kid's name is Greg LOL I made him decorate mine cus I was busy with the frosting and making sure the candy was edible!!





 Tootsie spent the day with us too.
 She took lots of naps and much to the boys disgust she ate the peas I gave her:)


She's a cutie..............JMF

3 comments:

Sara said...

that looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to my grandkids getting big enough to do some of these things with.

DebraKay Neiman said...

They all look great and I know you had fun. The puppy is a real cutie alright. Merry Christmas. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

Pinnylea Creations said...

Tootsie steals the show for me but the house is great too..