Sunday, January 19, 2014

2 down and Lord knows how many to go............................



 My first 2 finished UFOs in 2014. I want this to be the year of the finished!! The baby quilt is such stiff fabric I am going to wash it  to soften it up abit. It will be a charity quilt.
 Now that this one is done I'm not so mad at it!!! Some of the black sashing got alittle out of place during the quilting. I was just quilting along and then noticed that some weren't so straight anymore. By then I was to far along to rip out so it is what it is.


I have one other panel quilted it just needs the binding.
Off to wrestling to watch Regan at his first meet, and John who has been wrestling for 5 years that would be half his life!!!..............JMF

4 comments:

Sara said...

These look good. I have a flower panel 'that I planned to use that same black sashing technique on. Wonder what I did with it? :-)

Ranch Wife said...

Look at you go! You're off to a great start with 2 great quilt finishes.

barb said...

if the out of place black sashing bothers you, i would be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and take it off your hands. lol seriously, i love it and how do you do panels like this? thanks for sharing your beautiful work. i love getting your blogs. i love the pictures you include. the squirrel in the bucket is so cute! babscorbitt@gmail.com

Moneik said...

Love the black sashing. It looks so neat on that quilt.