Friday, March 14, 2014

Mostly cows........................

 Wondering what will I plant in the garden this spring. I am going to try potatoes in a cage where you grow them in layers.
 The snow isn't even all melted and there is green grass. I sure hope Johnny is ready to mow this summer.
 It seemed like all of a sudden the ice was gone replaced by sparkling water!!
 The geese are flying all over. This morning there must have been 1000s of them they woke me up and at first I wasn't sure what it was. It was just a roar.
 Picture adventures  yesterday on my walk.
 Amy Jo if you are reading this is for you!
 I sat down awhile to watch and take pics, pretty soon they had to get closer to see what was going on.


 What do you think she's doing???
 I think she's nuts lets go................

 I guess they don't know which way to turn!!
 A meeting of the minds.

 Cool clear water.
 2 bulls didn't get along with the rest of them so they decided they liked the ladies better!
 reflections
 The life of a heifer and her baby.
 This is the maternity ward I would like you to leave.............
 I can't see you.
 Tootsie
I spotted a heifer out in the pen ready to calf so Greg and Susie got her in. This is where Greg was talking to Susie telling her they were just a taking a couple heifers. She was wanting to gather them all up................JMF

No comments: