Saturday, June 28, 2014

What's up around here???

 A little bit of everything:) A sneak peak at a quilt I made.
 A new bird in the yard have to look up and see what kind it is.
 I dug this  quilt out of the quilt cupboard for my red July decor!
 The guys have been baling, after the rain cleared out for a few days then the next job is  hauling bales the bales home.
 These guys and the rest of their bunch are all tested and hauled out to the girls!!!!
 The green is everywhere thanks to all the rain we have gotten.
 Not everything I planted in the garden came up. We will have squash, cucumbers and pumpkins.



 If anyone wants some of the light green plant come and get it. I planted it a few years ago in the crock that sat in that spot. It was suppose to hang down the side of the crock which it did. Then it started rooting in to the ground and has come back every year. It is getting out of control:)



 I saw this pin cushion idea on pintrest. So I just had to make one.
 I got the donkey at Grandma Rose's antique shop in Huron. Sue and I have fun shopping there and had her jeep pretty full when we left town!!


 I finished the boy quilt panel and have someone in mind to give it too.
 I'm getting closer to getting my panel collections quilted and given away!!
We put the hummingbird feeder out and the orioles found it. We did see a hummingbird a few times too.
Greg stopped to visit his brother Joe yesterday and brought this buffalo home from Joe's grandson Cooper for us!!! Another buffalo for my collection!!! We love it Cooper:)...............JMF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers look awesome! Mine are sorely in need of some TLC, but I've been busy snuggling Scarlett! I can't wait for her to meet you someday! Hope you're having a great summer! -- Amanda Radke

Sara said...

Everything looks lush and green at your house. This rain has been wonderful.

The backing on that little boy quilt is so adorable!!