Saturday, October 25, 2014

Modern quilt for the Bloggers Quilt Festival

 This is something new for me a quilt as you go. It was really fun:)
 I won the jellyroll so that made it even better.
 The pattern is in the book Quilt As-You_Go by Jera Brandvig. I got my on sale at Connecting Threads.
 I used the whole jelly roll. The pillow was a wrong cut on one of the blocks!!

I am entering it in the modern  quilt category  at the Blogger's Quilt Festival
 Thanks to Amy we get to see all the beautiful quilts in one place....JMF

5 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful x

Nupur said...

Lovely- I adore the bright colors!

Ranch Wife said...

How fun is THAT?! The quilt as you go method has intrigued me. I'm glad to hear that it is fun and heaven knows I've got a jelly roll collection to choose from! I like your happy colors - it made for a really cute quilt!

Tara Celeste said...

I've been wanting to try QAYG! I love your Lotta version, it's so bright and cheery!

Elisabeth DeMoo said...

So pretty!!