Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Flying kites, while the cows watched>>>>>>>>>>>

 Not quite dark enough for a good picture of the moon!
 We have some eagles not far from our place but this one just hovered over our house the other day.
 Maybe because he was Edward the eagle kite!! I never had much luck flying kites, but that day it was awesome:)
 Then their was the Sea Gull kite he was a high flier.
 The cows even came to watch the fun.
 Photo time, neither one of us is a fan of having our pictures taken, but is nice to have one with the cows.
 They just couldn't figure out what was going on.
 Fun was had by all!!
 Crash landing, it was getting a little too windy for Edward.
 The Sea Gill liked to dip low over the cows and they would trot away few steps then turn and watch again.
 On the way home I got a few pics of the fall calves. They have wintered well!! I think it is time to wean the cow calf pair above this pic.
 They still have alot of their winter coat, better keep it alittle longer!
 These 2 posed so nice for me.................JMF


2 comments:

Sara said...

Very neat kites! I haven't done that in years but need to think about doing that with the grandkids this summer.

Judy D in WA said...

OMGosh! I love Black Angus cows. My dad always had a few. These are fabulous pictures-especially the one of you and your hubby. I'm so glad I found your blog. :) Nice to meet you.