Friday, May 22, 2015

Region 3&7 Cattlewomen meeting

 I attended the Cattlewomen meeting that was held at Joy Ranch north east of Watertown last week. Our Aux president Laurie did a wonderful job of putting it all together.
 Pretty flowers and candy!! at the tables.
 On Thursday afternoon some of the ladies did these cow paintings I didn't get a picture of all of them. They were so cute:)
 If I remember right she was from PA. we had ladies from Missouri, NE, MN, ND, and Iowa.
 I took a bunch of pictures of the decor I just loved it and my pictures just don't do justice to how neat it was.




 We had a good bib day sold 26 and they are going all over!!!

 I gals from quilt guild go here for retreats and they love it now I know why.
 The quilt room.

 This was a the buffalo room.
 Most all of the furnishing were donated, if not all.



 She was taller than me...ok don't laugh I know I'm short.
 A good use of these big spools.

 How fun a outdoor fire place in fact there were 2 of them.
 The back of the building.
 The front or street side of it has all these western store fronts.
Cowboy Canopy...I had a good time a learned a few things along the way. We had great speakers but my favorite one was V.J. Smith from Brookings that wrote the book The Richest Man in Town.
I think all in all a good time was had by all and Laurie was probably  exhausted but pleased how it turned out...........JMF.

No comments: