Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Christmas gifts and Happy New Year..............

 I made this messenger bag for my librarian DIL!  My pictures could be better. One of the grandsons said oh your camera is old Grandma. I didn't think it really mattered til I looked at these picture:)
 The closure goes through a loop then up to a snap clear as mud right??




 One of 3 table runners. A farm theme for Jared and Sarah.
 It's longer than the picture shows and they have a new big dining room table to put it on.
 This one is Carrie's I really like it and am glad I have enough to make one for myself:)

 This is the back of Carrie's.
 Granddaughter Rachle's Ereader case.
 Carrie's pillow which was nice of her to forget so I get to enjoy it awhile longer! I also have enough of this to make another one.
 Matt and Kari's pillows I could have kept them too:)
 I hope they all enjoy their gifts.
 Not to often the squirrels get this close.
 A new project Carrie and I are going to be working on.

 We have had some snow and blowing as you can see he has to dig for his supper:)
This is my gift from Jared's family a barn star!!! I love it and will keep it in the house for while before hanging it outside. We received lots of great gifts including a gift certificate to Huron's quilt shop!!!....................JMF

2 comments:

Sara said...

You have been busy, busy, busy! Love those western star blocks with the critters in the middle and can't wait to see what you are doing with them. I keep admiring the barn quilts and thinking I should add one outside on my front porch. Yours is very pretty and will look great indoors or outside.

Ranch Wife said...

You sure did spoil your family with some great gifts! Homemade gifts are always the best.
I like your new project. I've only seen that fabric in a magazine, but it caught my eye. Looking forward to seeing more of your star blocks and what they will become.
I love your barn star!