Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Scrap a day 8

 This is my mistake quilt:) I watched the video on this quilt about a month before I started the quilt thinking I remembered how the pattern went.
 I was wrong! I just used the pieced squares and the orange squares and made hour glass blocks. Instead of leaving the pieced squares in one piece LOL and then making the hourglass blocks.
 I guess I will say I just made a new quilt pattern.
 It's pretty bright and would probably keep a baby awake all night!

 I think I have one more scrap quilt to show.
Then I will tell you where we saw these!!
JMF..............................

1 comment:

Judy said...

I like the orange dots in this quilt. I think it’s perfect for a baby! It provides visual interest, and as the baby gets older they can learn their colors. That is not a quilt where anyone can see something wrong, that’s for sure! I wanted to mention your quilt from the last post. It is quite pretty. I’m always looking for nice patterns, especially strip piecing. Your quilt is very pretty. Sewing with Nancy taught us a lot and she will be greatly missed. She did clothes and Quilts which made her even more special. Thank you for your posts, and for the information. Have a great weekend!!